Because I know Anna's one of my faithful few who actually check this. I'm so flattered by her.
So, nothing unusually exciting has happened in my life recently. I've been kind of sick (will accept flowers and or chocolate--though my mom and Gatorade were what I craved last week). I'm figuring out how to balance school and friends, and one way I've discovered to do that is (this is the ultimate nerd thing to do) by having STUDY PARTIES! Last night Hannah, Erin, and Erin's sister Ashley and I all sat around our living room drinking tea and writing papers, taking an occasional long facebook break throughout. Ha--tell you the truth, writing this now is a study break for me. I have a make-up paper to write! My professor was kind enough to extend my deadline!
I realize I need to utulize my weekends better for doing homework. I think what got me off track in the first place was going to a party a few weekends ago and not getting any homework done that weekend! Then pulling all nighters and getting sick trying to catch up. Now I'm doing makeup work! :( So, if I'm caught up on schoolwork, I can have fun during the week. If not, I'm staying in. Oh, but it's always more complicated than that. I usually get things done, somehow--whether I see friends that night or not. Sometimes, the less time I have, the more productive I am. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy, right? BY THE WAY--I have a good friend who goes to Harvard and HE says that (I almost feel bad posting this!) the school has a stipend for students to throw parties there, so they can increase student life! Clemson would NEVER have that problem, I'm [proud?] to say :). But, seriously--can you believe that? I think he's going to go for it the next time he throws a story party--one where people sit around and tell life stories. (Doesn't that sound fun?)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
thanks, Catie
I love reading about you! You're an amazing person. Can't wait to see you in a couple days!
Annie
One more idea--WE should have a story party mon night! Australia, India, Clemson, Columbia, wedding plans, recent post office adventures--everyone could contribute. what do you think?
Anna
Recent post office adventures? Pray, tell :)!
okay, you know, I think I would absolutely love Harvard parties. The thought of needing a higher GPA to party is rather appealing to me...and simultaneously disappointing, considering my GPA.
lol, anyway, I miss you!!! Hope you have a great spring break, if I don't see you before then! ^_^
><>:-b
Post a Comment