Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Quick Update
Seth and I had a lovely week touring Madrid and Toledo, teaching my classes, getting confectioneries from a convent where we couldn't see the nuns (just as exciting as I'd thought it would be!), meeting my friends, taking videos (yay!), having good conversations, saving turtles, noticing details, etc. We're heading off to Casablanca tomorrow to visit one of Jennie's friends Rebecca! We'll also be spending time in Marrakech, which is supposed to be touristy, but offers more of an "authentic" Moroccan experience. We will post pictures soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I heard you're enjoying Morocco! Can't wait to see pictures!
Update, Cate! Hope all is well--we miss you! Annie
Cate, anna and I are waiting for you to post again!! What's up!!??? Say hi to mike and aron and curtis and zach for me!
Ah! Soon, soon! I will! I lost my camera cord in Morocco... do you think Dad still has his old one? Could you ask him? Maybe he could send it (it's to a Cybershot--his old camera).
Post a Comment