Friday, April 14, 2006
Das Haus der Waffeln
Otherwise known as Waffle House. I hadn't been to the one in Clemson till this week when I went twice, both times with "cool DCF people." Maybe it's something about the smoky, flourescently-lit atmosphere, or the stale coffe that, when mixed with sugar and cream, "tastes like candy," but the place breeds good discussions and laughter. Maybe it's just the feeling of being a college student with the world as your oyster that breeds those discussions, and Waffle House breeds that feeling. Ok, so maybe it's just the people you're with. But I'm very much a college student when I'm there. Yeah, I live on a cheap budget, and so do all my friends. Sure, I like eating breakfast any time of day, especially after 12. I have homework due tomorrow, but that can wait. There are more important things to concern myself with, like the present.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment