Here I am in the lovely Bozeman, MT. I leave in an hour and fifteen minutes for Yellowstone on one of their Greyhound shuttles. It's about a three-hour drive. This is a beautiful country! Bozeman is surrounded by mountains--the ones far off are black and snow-capped, and the closer ones are green. It seems like the town is full of young people who ride bikes and are sweet and down-to-earth. Downtown Bozeman is safe, cute, and small, but it's got an artsy flair--lots of flyers for small bands playing at local joints.
The lady sitting by me on my plane from Salt Lake City (gorgeous) to Bozeman is probably in her late sixties and she is also working at Yellowstone :). She's a neat lady. Her husband passes away eleven years ago, so she's tried to stay active and involved since then, taking trips to Europe and now working at Yellowstone for seven weeks. She's from Georgia, so we had the South in common. We actually ended up staying in the same motel room last nigh--it was more of a suite--we had separate bedrooms.
More later. I can't believe I'm (almost) here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»
Post a Comment