Sunday, June 11, 2006

Free Greyhound Ticket

Wanna come visit me for free? You can stay here for $2 a night as my guest since I work with Xanterra! I have a free [Greyhound bus] ticket from Greenville to Bozeman (then you have to get a ride/shuttle to YNP?)--it can't be transferred to another city, unfortunately, and I have to use it within 120 days. So, in order to come, you have to answer the following questions:

What was the first-ever national park?

Which national park hosts 2/3 of the world's geysers?

Which national park is the size of Rhode Island and Delaware combined?

Where am I right now?

Seriously, guys, think about coming to visit me, espeically if you live in or near Greenville. I'd love company! And I have a free bus ticket than just can't go to waste! It's a 2-day, 9-hour bus ride, but whatever. :) Tell me if you want to come!

No comments: