I'm such a nerd--I get so excited about things like this. But you would, too! I decided to go on a quest for free internet in my apartment complex, and at the moment am on the fourth floor using someone else's wi-fi. That's how desperate I was. Biz's roommates are coming back home this weekend, so I won't be able to depend on her apartment for much longer! Of course, I'll still visit Biz all the time, I'm pretty sure. Well, this will work until I figure out something else--like, going in with neighbors and using their internet? Or finding the owners of one wireless network my apartment gets everywhere and paying them to use their internet. We'll see.
Biz and I had our first day of TEFL class today--it flew by a lot more quickly than we were expecting. But it was from 9:30-3, and our Spanish class was from 3:30-8 (only for one week). Yuck. We (Ben, Biz and I) were all so exhausted afterwards. We looked like zombies walking down the street. I was craving thai chicken and rice with peanut sauce, which I think means I needed protein, or something. How weird. I made rice and mixed in some salsa, garlic, and fresh lime juice, with pinto beans and grilled green peppers on top. I embellished on a recipe I found online, and it was delish! I'm excited about cooking!
Wednesday all classes have been cancelled for "La Tomatina"--a city-wide (plus half a million tourists) tomato fight in Valencia. After we've become drenched in tomato pulp, we'll all jump into the ocean and wash off. I'll update soon :) with pictures, hopefully!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment